The Benefits of Botox
posted: Mar. 31, 2022.
How Botox from your family medicine doctors in Missouri City, TX, can help you look great
The years can sneak up on you. Suddenly, you can see fine lines and wrinkles appearing on your face. You can do something about it! You can fight the early signs of aging with a powerful weapon, known as Botox!
Dr. Deirdre McMullen and Dr. Tiyashi Choudhury at Rocky Creek Family Medicine in Missouri City, TX, provide a wide range of family medicine and aesthetic services, including Botox treatment to help you look great.
Age, sun damage, and bad habits can cause your skin to lose elasticity and moisture. Instead of smooth, resilient skin, fine lines and wrinkles begin showing up along the areas of your face which show emotion. You can begin to have:
- Crow’s feet–fine lines which radiate from the corners of your eyes
- Glabella–deep creases between your eyebrows
- Furrows–deep lines running across your forehead
- Marionette lines–deep lines from the corners of your mouth to your chin
Botox can minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles like those listed above, making your skin appear younger and smoother.
Botox offers some amazing benefits like these:
- Rapid treatment, because a Botox session requires only a few minutes
- Safety, because Botox has been tested and approved by the FDA
- Easy to tolerate, and a numbing spray can be used before treatment
- Budget friendly, because Botox treatment costs far less than many other cosmetic treatments
Each injection contains tiny amounts of Botox. When injected, Botox works by temporarily “freezing” the muscles and nerves around the injection site. You will enjoy the full results of Botox within 2 to 4 days of treatment. Maintenance treatments are recommended every 4 to 6 months to keep you looking your best.
To discover more about the benefits of Botox and how Botox treatment can help you look great, call Dr. Deirdre McMullen and Dr. Tiyashi Choudhury at Rocky Creek Family Medicine in Missouri City, TX. You can reach them in the office by calling (281) 206-0068. Call today.